The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Outstanding work!

One of the greatest animations i've ever seen! Just like your previous work "The Reward", this one had it all - unique feel, sense of adventure, great plot, "evolving" characters, fantastic artwork and fitting soundtrack!
Once again, you guys created a masterpiece!
Yes, it's not perfect. Yes, it may be rough on the edges. BUT you managed to deliver to the viewer what you wanted.
I wish i could express what i feel more.

I hope your Kickstarter will be a success and we will see more from you!
Best of luck!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 24 Chrono Trigger Unglued 24

Even though we had to wait for so long, it's was worth the wait. Love the references and custom thingies (such as "rat stealing ether" art or Gaspar going super) were a nice addition to the episode.
Great work! Hope you'll keep on rolling and getting better (and bigger)!

The only complain i have is the audio quality - some sounds were really sharp and that was a little painful for headphone user. But i'm just nitpicking. I guess this depends on person's ears and speakers/headphones.

Clovis15 responds:

I am glad that you enjoyed the episode.

Pity that it was all of those very same custom thingies - as you put it - that really held up this episode so much, well beyond all reasonable amounts of lateness. There is a balance between being awesome, and being vaguely on time. I think we ended up adding so many nice things time around that the lateness defeated the awesomeness, and it ended up being neither awesome nor on time as a result.

As for the sound issues, I apologize. I will try to see if there's something that can be done about this going forward.

NOTE: I greatly appreciate most of the people whom worked with me on this episode, and would work with nearly all of them again (just not necessarily all at once, unless a hell of a lot more lead time could be worked in). There is - as things currently stand - only one person that I truly don't plan to work with anymore, but I refuse to call that person out in public.

Toby Turner VS The Games Toby Turner VS The Games

This is quite long and well made animation! It was spot on - my favorite YouTubers and my favorite games. You did great work on cutting out voices (but volume should be fixed) and making interesting (and sometimes funny) fight scenes.
I definatelly going to wait for next part!

HadenCreate responds:

Thank you for the review, However, I'm afraid there won't be a part 2.

Omnichronic ep.0 Omnichronic ep.0

Hey, that's pretty nice little game! I really hope this become the series. The plot is interesting!
Splitted screens for timelines is a cool idea.
A little advice though, let the player speed up the text by pressing LMB one more time.

Kaffebaggel responds:

Thank you very much noname2!
Yeah hopefully i can get a few more of these out there and iron out the kinks in the process.
I will definetly try to implement a text-skip function in the nect one! Thanks!

Escaping the prison Escaping the prison

Sorry pal, but this flash is already here and it's posted by original creator PuffballsUnited.
So anyway - this flash is stolen (and even if in some twisted way it isn't, it's still a reupload).

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Really great game with nice mechanics!
It's hard, oh yes, it is, but not impossible.
Nice little story with happy ending, beatifull colors and drawings.
Great work guys! Hope to see more of your work!

Death Raven Death Raven